Double Whammy

dance Pictures, Images and Photos
I had a story and a poem go live today. I like when days like that come along.


http://www.lobstercult.com/page17/page37/page37.html

Comments

Kara McElhinny said…
Great work! Is it as fabulous as it sounds?

(I'm still hopefully waiting publishment! I have a couple of articles out there, but no fict. yet.)

Happy writing
Hinny
Paula Ray said…
Hinny- You haven't gotten ANY fiction published yet? No Way! I want to read some of your stuff and help you find a market - you can do this - you have great instincts.
Kara McElhinny said…
Thanks Paula! That's so sweet. I'll see what I can get for you :D I *really* appreciate the offer.

Happy writing!
Hinny
MCrittenden said…
Hey Paula, just droppin by to say that the Howl trailer is on youtube now, so you can post it in a window with the embed code now. Its on my site if you wanna see.

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning the Attic

# Friday Flash - 2

Childhood is a Shadow