Abigail's Song

I'm excited to announce - the first story I've ever received payment for ...is now live on Everyday Weirdness. No, it isn't an April Fool's joke -if you do check the link below- you have to make sure you search for April 1st 2009 on that site, because they are archived by date not author or title, etc.
Anyway, the story is posted and I'm happy. It's weird - I know -but weird was the point :) I hope you like it. If you don't, I'm sure they have some other stories you will like - I've read many I found fascinating - some by Strangelove. How about that name? poifect.
http://everydayweirdness.com/e/20090401/
Anyway, the story is posted and I'm happy. It's weird - I know -but weird was the point :) I hope you like it. If you don't, I'm sure they have some other stories you will like - I've read many I found fascinating - some by Strangelove. How about that name? poifect.
http://everydayweirdness.com/e/20090401/
Comments