Hippos in Stilettos

Recently I joined a website where I viewed some pastel drawings by elimae's editor, Cooper Renner. One picture, in particular, inspired me to write a story. I think it happens to look like a transvestite Marilyn Monroe impersonator and the story I wrote based on that picture - reflects that thought. It was a fun little piece and DOGZPLOT snagged it rather quickly. It is now live for your viewing and reading pleasure. I have a warped sense of humor at times, hope no one is offended by it. The link is to the left, under published stories. It is titled, "Hippos in Stilettos". Thanks, Barry Graham and Cooper Renner!
OH! Before you click the story link, I insist you click on the link to see Coop's pic. You won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cleaning the Attic

# Friday Flash - 2

Childhood is a Shadow